Conserving Water in Your Gainesville Apartment
Sailors in the navy have to be especially conservative when taking showers while aboard ships. The desalination plants on board can only convert so much salt water to fresh water, so sailors do not have the luxury of taking long, invigorating showers that we have come to love. You certainly aren’t forced to take navy showers at our Gainesville apartment community, but there are many different ways you can help to use less water in your own right.
Try conserving water in your Bellamay Grand apartment by:
- Taking showers instead of baths. You’ll naturally use less water.
- Watching how much time you use when showering. Don’t take more time than you need.
- Turning off the shower water when soaping up.
- Turning off the faucet while shaving, brushing your teeth, and washing your face if you don’t need the water coming out.
- Doing larger loads of laundry less often instead of smaller loads of laundry more often.
Conserving water will not only help on your monthly utility bill. It will also help the environment. For additional information about the Gainesville apartment community at Bellamay Grand, please call our leasing office or stop by in person today for a tour of the community. We’ll gladly show you around and point out all of the amenities to you along the way.