Writing the Proper Thank You Note in your Rental Apartment in Gainesville, Florida
When somebody goes out of their way to do something nice for you, writing them a thank-you note to show your appreciation is a good idea. Whether you’re thanking a friend for doing you a favor, or a relative for giving you a birthday gift, thank you notes are an appropriate, timeless tradition.
If you’re not exactly sure how to compose your thank-you note, just follow these simple steps:
- Include the date at the top and address the letter as “Dear…”
- Tie-in the appropriateness of the gift or favor, like “Because you babysat, my wife and I were able to finally have a night out together”
- Write about what you’re going to do with the gift or favor, like “Now that you helped me set up my computer, I’ll be able to get my work done more efficiently – which in turn may help me enjoy more free time!”
- Make sure to include a personal line about your life, because if somebody took the time to give you a gift or help you out, they probably would like to know how you’re doing
- Sign the note appropriately like “sincerely” or “with thanks” or something related
In this Internet-age, the thought of just shooting off an e-mail and being done with it can be very tempting. However, the more personal you get, the better. Set aside a few minutes to sit down in your rental apartment in Gainesville, Florida, and write a letter out by hand.
Politeness is something valued by Bellamay Grand residents and staff. If you would like information on our available units, please contact us today or stop by our leasing office for a tour.