Learning When to Buy Certain Household Items at Our Apartments in Gainesville, FL
It’s not a secret that many consumer goods have a “best time to buy” month. This usually happens when stores are trying to push out old stock to make room for new seasonal items, or they are dropping prices on goods when they know there will be a surge in buying (such as in August and September for school supplies). This means that, for many common items you need, there is a best time of year to buy them to ensure the lowest possible price.
Check out the list below to find out the best time to buy a variety of household items:
- January – Furniture and linens
- February – Televisions
- March – Golf clubs and luggage
- April – Sneakers
- May – Mattresses
- June – Dishware and tools
- July – Home décor and furniture
- August – Linens, storage, and office supplies
- September – Bicycles and office supplies
- October – Patio furniture
- November – Televisions and electronics
- December – Golf clubs and electronics
Bellamay Grand Apartments in Gainesville, Florida, come in professionally designed color schemes (beige, taupe, or gray), giving our homes a sense of individuality and luxury. They feature washer and dryer hookups, airy patios, and spacious walk-in closets. To learn more, contact us today or stop by our leasing office to take a tour of our community. In addition to beautiful apartments, we also have a beautiful swimming pool, a wonderful theater room, and an air-conditioned full-sized indoor basketball court.