Five Interesting Ways to Use an Ice Cube Tray that Don’t Involve Water
Did you know that your ice cube trays can be used for many purposes other than making and storing ice cubes? It’s true. In fact, ice cube trays can work as unique organizational systems or be used to store food that needs to be frozen in an easy manner.
Below are five interesting ways to use an ice cube tray that you may not have realized before:
- To make iced coffee cubes – Pour coffee into the tray and freeze it. Then, pop a few of the cubes into your morning iced coffee and enjoy!
- To organize your craft supplies – If you have a bunch of little craft supplies, like buttons or stickers, store them in an ice cube tray for easy organizing.
- To freeze fresh herbs – Chop up fresh herbs, add to them to your tray, and top each compartment with olive oil. Then, just add one of the cubes into the pan as you’re cooking for an instant boost of flavor.
- To store your jewelry – Organize earrings and rings into the compartments of an ice cube tray. Now, it’ll be easier than sorting through a jewelry box to find the exact earrings you want to wear.
- To make single-serve cookie dough bites – Whip up your cookie dough, and then freeze the portions in an ice cube tray. Then, whenever you want a sweet treat, just pop one or two out of the tray, onto a cookie sheet, and into the oven.
You’ve just learned about unique ways to use ice cube trays – now learn what makes Bellamay Grand different from other apartments for rent in Gainesville, Florida. For example, our apartments feature nine-foot ceilings with crown molding, come in four spacious floor plans, and boast beautiful professionally designed color schemes in beige, taupe, or gray.
To learn more or to take a tour of our community, contact us today or stop by our leasing office.