Brewing Sweet Tea in Our Apartments in Gainesville, Florida
There’s nothing quite like ice cold sweet tea on a hot Florida day. It just seems to be the perfect mixture of great taste and refreshing coolness. And while there are many companies out there that mass produce sweet tea and sell it at grocery stores all over, it’s just not the same as tea that you brew yourself. Luckily for residents of Bellamay Grand, they have large, spacious kitchens that make for a wonderful location to brew delicious sweet tea.
To brew sweet tea in your apartment at Bellamay Grand, you’ll need to:
- Boil a half of a gallon of water on your stove
- When the water has boiled, remove it from heat and drop three family-size teabags into the water
- Allow the tea to steep for a few minutes, and then add 1-1/4 cups of fine granulated sugar
- Mix the sugar into the tea until it has completely dissolved
- When the tea reaches room temperature, pour it into a one-gallon container and place it in your refrigerator to chill
- Wait a few hours, and enjoy
So, brew some sweet tea and refresh yourself with one of the south’s favorite beverages. If you would like to find out more about our apartments in Gainesville, Florida at Bellamay Grand, please call our leasing office today or just stop by for a tour. We’d be more than happy to show you around.