Cleaning the Bathrooms in Your Gainesville Apartment
Let’s be honest – how many times during one of your “cleaning days” do you conveniently get tired right before you’re supposed to clean the bathroom? So the bathroom gets skipped while every other room in your apartment becomes spic-and-span. Well it’s time to stop neglecting your poor bathroom and start treating it with some respect. It’s not as evil a place to clean as you may think. Here are some tips to help your cleaning quest:
- First, empty any trash bins and pick your dirty laundry up off the floor, you know it’s there!
- Remove all the rugs and shake them outside. While the rugs are up, sweep the floor and then mop it. Wash your rugs in the washing machine.
- Clean the inside of your shower, sink, and toilet. Don’t forget about the fixtures in each. Then scrub down the surface surrounding your sink.
- Wash the mirror with a glass cleaner to eliminate streaks.
- This would also be a good time to re-organize your medicine cabinet. Check the inside, pull out all your items and discard the ones that are empty. Neatly put what’s left back inside the cabinet after you have cleaned the inside.
- Remember to clean any vents or fans to remove dust particles.
- Your shower curtain and liner can get very dirty as well and may need to be cleaned or replaced altogether.
Following this checklist can make the bathroom in your Gainesville apartment as clean as it’s ever been.
If you’re looking for an apartment community with spacious, contemporary bathrooms, look no further than Bellamay Grand. Please call our office for more information.