A Clever Way to Go Green in Your Gainesville Apartment
Why go green? (1) It’s good for the environment, (2) it’s cheaper, and (3) you have the opportunity to get creative. Make your gift standout at your next social function by going green with one of these smart and economical wrappings.
- Make your present black and white and read all over by wrapping in a newspaper.
- Brighten up your package with a bright ribbon. Also think about using other pretty products in your Gainesville apartment, like magazines or fabric.
- In lieu of a typical gift bag, stuff your gifts in a reusable shopping bag.
- Explore your local fabric store’s remnant bin for patterns for the appropriate holiday.
- Purchase a box of envelopes made from post-consumer waste to wrap gift cards and monetary gifts.
On average, Americans increases their waste by 25 percent each holiday season, according to iVillage. You can change your gift-wrapping habits to beat the odds and cut down your waste instead of adding to it.