Improve Your Shot at Your Gainesville Apartment Community Basketball Court
One of Bellamay Grand’s stunning entertaining amenities is our full-court, indoor basketball court. Centrally located in our community, the basketball court is perfect for a weekend activity or a post-work session to blow off some steam.
Put these shooting tips to use next time you are challenging the competition at our Gainesville apartment community court:
- Don’t keep your eye on the ball; focus on the target instead.
- Check your stance. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart, with your knees slightly bent.
- Take note of the ball and your form. The ball should never go behind your head and your shooting arm should be in line with the rim.
- Hold your follow through and relax your wrists.
- Never be satisfied! Always be looking to improve your shot. This will help you from slipping back into old habits.
We can’t wait to see all of our residents enjoying the indoor basketball court! Aside from the basketball court, Bellamay Grand also has a fitness center and a community pool to meet the needs of our residents. Contact us today to hear more about these and other first-class amenities.