Learning about Coffee from Your Gainesville, FL, Apartment
Did you know that 63 percent of American adults drink coffee on a daily basis, as reported by the National Coffee Association’s National Coffee Drinking Trends research study? Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world, and for good reason. Not only will the beverage help you maintain high energy levels and alertness throughout the day, but it is also filled with vital nutrients that can help you burn fat and reduce the risk of certain diseases.
Interested in brushing up on your coffee knowledge? Here are some interesting facts about the beverage:
- Hawaii is the only state that commercially grows coffee
- The world’s largest producers of coffee are Brazil, Vietnam, and Columbia
- Coffee is one of the most traded commodities on earth, second only to oil
- Legend states that coffee was discovered by an Ethiopian shepherd named Kaldi in the ninth century, who discovered his goats were becoming more energetic after they nibbled on the bright red berries of a certain bush
- A cup of Starbucks coffee exists in every single scene in the movie Fight Club
So, the next time you are enjoying a warm cup of coffee with a friend, you can impress him or her with all the new facts you know about this delicious drink.
If you’re looking for a Gainesville, Florida, apartment, consider Bellamay Grand Apartment Homes. Our apartments come in beautiful color schemes, feature washer/dryer hookups, and are equipped with spacious patios. Contact us today to learn more.