Green Cleaning for Your Apartment in Gainesville, FL
With everyone going green, why not bring the green into cleaning? Next time you make your household cleaning rounds, think about adding a few of these green solutions to your average chores.
First, make your domestic tasks more eco-friendly and keep your family safer by avoiding unknown substances. Read on to find out which rooms of your Gainesville, Florida apartment can benefit from some green cleaning.
- Concoct your own kitchen and bathroom cleaner with one part vinegar and four parts baking soda. Scrub on and let sit for a few minutes before rinsing off.
- Transform old clothing and sheets for dusting and cleaning rather than using rolls of paper towels.
- Freshen up your garbage disposal with a few tablespoons of baking soda and few ice cubes. Now run hot water with the disposal running. Add some orange peel to give your disposal a sweet scent.
- Attack stains in fabrics by using vinegar for spot cleaning. The intense smell will dissipate quickly.
- Simply wipe away those stubborn microwave stains after heating 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 2 cups of water on high for three minutes.
Cleaning your Bellamay Grand apartment can be simple, economical, and eco-friendly. Another way to be eco-friendly is to take care of the great outdoors. While you enjoy any of our outdoor amenities, including our community pool and outdoor walkways, please try to clean up after yourself.