The Hardest Place to Clean in Your Apartment in Gainesville
Housework is hard work. That is why the staff here at Bellamay Grand wanted to fill you in on the toughest places to keep clean in your home, as well as tips on how to keep these tough spots tidy. After all, you owe it to yourself and your family to have an orderly home to enjoy living in.
- Bathtub and Shower – Bacteria lingers, making the bathroom a tricky place to keep clean. Tip: Dry after each use to prevent the overgrowth of bacteria and clean once a week.
- Kitchen Drain – Normal use can cause residue and odors to build up over time. Tip: Run hot water and pour baking soda down the drain.
- Household Phone – With everyone using it, there are sure to be germs on there. Tip: Wipe down the phone with disinfectant wipes and get into small spots with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol.
- Remote Control and Keyboards – Grime builds up on these devices because they’re used so frequently. Tip: Invest in a dust remover, such as compressed air, from your local computer store.
- Doorknobs – Clean often because everyone in your apartment in Gainesville touches them. Tip: This one is simple. Wipe down with a disinfectant weekly.
If you are not yet a Bellamay Grand resident and are looking to settle down somewhere in Gainesville, we invite you to look into our apartment community. Bellamay Grand offers a wide selection of floor plan options, color schemes, and community amenities.