Hosting a Party at Your Gainesville, Florida Apartments
Bellamay Grand Apartment Homes features a clubhouse available exclusively to our residents. With access to our clubhouse entertaining space, full-access kitchen, and close proximity to the pool, any resident would consider our clubhouse the perfect location for their special event.
Read on to discover some new ideas for successfully entertaining your guests:
- Give them good directions to our Gainesville, Florida apartments and our clubhouse.
- Greet your guests when they arrive
- Provide your guests with information on how to properly park in our community
- Create a visible space for guests’ belongings
- Prepare for and welcome uninvited guests
- Attempt to spend some time with all of your guests
- Clean your apartment and show it off with a tour
- Provide coasters, napkins, and plates
- Put out an additional roll of toilet paper in your apartment, or store it in an easily accessible cabinet, just in case some of your guests end up going to your apartment after the party
- When your guests leave, walk them to the door
- Send thank you notes to anyone who brings you a present
If you would like to enjoy your next special event in our community clubhouse, contact our office staff for more information on what our clubhouse features and what we need from you to make this special event a success. Our staff works standard business hours and can be contacted throughout the week. We look forward to helping you reserve our clubhouse for your upcoming event.