Keeping Our Gainesville, Florida Apartments Tidy
The staff at Bellamay Grand Apartment Homes thanks all of our residents for helping us create a great place to call home. To ensure our community continues to be the best place to live in Gainesville, we encourage residents to keep the common areas tidy and clean.
Here are a few simple tips for you to incorporate into daily living at our Gainesville, Florida apartments:
- When enjoying our community commons, make sure to pick up after yourself and never litter.
- Never leave your trash outside your doorway. Keep your entryway clear and always take your trash out to the dumpster.
- Always clean up after your dog.
- If you have any issues with trash can odor, try purchasing scented or odor-blocking bags. Another idea is to put a fabric softener sheets in the bottom of your trash can.
- Take out your trash often. Leaving it in your home will only increase the chance that it will cause odor and attract pests.
If you are not a Bellamay Grand resident and you’re looking for a place in Gainesville to call home, stop by our leasing office for a community tour. We look forward to telling you all about our floor plans, apartment features, and upcoming specials.