Organization Tip: Kitchen Convenience in Gainesville Apartments
Let your kitchen look as good as the food that comes out of it. With all the time spent in the kitchen preparing meals and enjoying the company of others, we should be able to maneuver and plan with ease. Bring order and peace to the heart of your home by adapting a few of the following suggestions:
- Clean as you cook. Wash dishes and wipe up surfaces while your meal is in the oven. By the time you are ready to put food on the table, the kitchen will be tidy. Now you can enjoy your meal, worry-free.
- Make sure to wipe down the inside and outside of your refrigerator at least once a month. While you’re at it, throw out expired food. Go the extra mile and store a box of baking soda to neutralize odors.
- Clear your countertops and clear your mind. While our Gainesville FL apartments are all supplied with abundant counter space, tidying up what is visible is sure to get you more organized. Try only displaying commonly used appliances to leave more room for food preparation. Wipe down your countertops frequently so you have a sterile surface for your cuisine.
- Make extra portions of your specialty dishes and freeze them. This way, you will have a tasty, home-cooked meal when you come home from a busy day.
- Strategically arrange your cupboards according to your habits. Store specialty dishes and vases on top shelves and toward the back. Put commonly used items at the front of each shelf. Also, take note of the distance between your sink or dishwasher and the cabinets in which most of your dishes are stored.
The staff at Bellamay Grand Apartment Homes is dedicated to providing comfortable and convenient features to all our residents. For more information on our spacious kitchens and other living amenities, give our leasing office a call during business hours.