Laundry Tips for Your Rental Apartment in Gainesville, Florida
Very few people enjoy doing laundry. But whether you’ve been doing laundry your whole life or you’re just starting out, there are a few tips you can use to make sure you’re getting the best results possible and while minimizing frustration.
- For white clothes, using both ½ cup of bleach and ½ cup of baking soda is a good way to control odor, remove stains, and retain original bright color. Just make sure that bleach is recommended for the items you’re washing – this information should be on the tags.
- Clean your dryer every once in a while. If neglected, your dryer can get very dirty over time, making it difficult to get your clothes as clean as possible. All you need to clean the inside of your dryer is a mild dish soap and water.
- Also, don’t forget to clean out the lint filter every time you use the dryer.
- Clean your washing machine as well. You wouldn’t think the inside of your washing machine could get dirty, but over time, it does. Wiping down the inside with any mild dish soap and a cleaning cloth should do the trick.
- We know that washing full loads is the most efficient way to do laundry, but don’t try and cram every bit of clothing you own into the washing machine at once. Over-filling your machine is a bad habit that is not good for your clothes or the machine.
If you are looking for a rental apartment in Gainesville, Florida with full-size washer and dryer hookups where you can do laundry in the privacy of your home, we invite you to check out Bellamay Grand. For more information, please call or stop by our leasing office for a tour.