How to Limit Trash at Your Apartment in Gainesville, FL
At Bellamay Grand, we provide all our residents with convenient trash disposal locations. However, on your next trip taking out the trash, think about what you are sending to the landfill. In the spirit of green living, you may want to consider recycling or reusing items instead of throwing them away.
Below are some tips and tricks to purposefully clean out your Gainesville apartment in a way that may help reduce what you have to lug out to the dumpster:
- Pack your lunch in a reusable plastic container.
- Cut down on paper waste by using both sides.
- Donate magazines and books to waiting rooms, gyms, or homeless shelters.
- Drop off scrap paper and newspapers at a local recycling bin.
- Refill and freeze water bottles for ice packs.
- Turn old eyeglasses into sunglasses.
- Use Easter grass or shredded scrap paper when shipping fragile packages.
When all of us think before we throw away, we all can look forward to a cleaner Gainesville apartment community and a “greener” world. If you have further questions about recycling and donation locations in our area, please contact the office.