Maximize Closet Space in Gainesville, Florida Apartments
Each floor plan at Bellamay Grand features walk-in closets. So, while fitting your clothes and other items inside the closets won’t be a tight squeeze, most of us can use some tips on utilizing our space better.
Here are a few suggestions to help residents of Gainesville, Florida apartments pack more organization into their storage areas:
- Be honest, will you ever fix that button or hem those pants? Chances are you have some damaged clothes eating up valuable space in your closets. Try slimming down your wardrobe to items you truly plan to wear.
- Utilize all your space effectively, including backs of doors, floor space, and top shelves.
- Store your items smartly. Labeled containers and see-through bins can keep your items dust-free and easily accessible.
- Take inventory of your clothing. Make sure your wardrobe reflects appropriate items for your lifestyle. Donate outdated clothing to create more breathing room in your closet space.
- Try coordinating your hangers and sorting your accessories. Bigger, sturdier hangers can hold entire outfits. Plus, visually streamlining your storage space will make it feel more organized and larger.
Give your closet a makeover this season. In addition to the benefits of easily maneuvering in your space, you’re also likely to reduce stress and save time, too.