Quick Cleaning Tips for the Kitchen in Your Apartment in Gainesville
The kitchen is often a lively space in most homes, full of good laughs and even better eats. Keeping your stovetop and the rest of your kitchen clean and appetizing to prepare your next meal in is important, and doesn’t take long. For example, just five minutes every evening can give you a spotless stovetop.
Follow these simple steps to maintain the top-of-the-line appliances in your apartment in Gainesville:
- Step One: 30 seconds – Remove all objects from stovetop.
- Step Two: 60 seconds – Wipe surface with a damp towel to remove crumbs.
- Step Three: 30 seconds – Spray the stovetop with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Step Four: 90 seconds – Scrub the stovetop with a sponge.
- Step Five: 30 seconds – Wipe clean with a paper towel.
- Step Six: 60 seconds – Scrub any stubborn areas again with sponge and wipe clean.
Just like that, your stovetop can easily stay clean and ready to use. Our Bellamay Grand apartments have upgraded kitchen details, including glass-top stoves as well as spacious refrigerators, wood cabinetry, and convenient pantries. For more information on our kitchen features or other community amenities, call our office or stop by for a tour.