Reduce Allergens in Your Gainesville Apartment
If someone in your household is asthmatic or prone to allergies, there are some things that you can change about your current living habits in order to alleviate their symptoms. Some suggestions for a sniffle-free home and easy breathing include:
- Washing bedding weekly in hot water.
- Using an allergen-filtering vacuum in your Gainesville apartment.
- Dusting weekly.
- Reducing humidity in your home by turning on bathroom fans and keeping windows and doors closed, as lower humidity levels can prevent the growth of allergens.
- Refraining from wearing perfume or cologne.
- Avoiding the use of room deodorizers.
- Making sure there is adequate ventilation when using cleaning products.
- Bathing your pets weekly to help reduce dander and shedding.
- Maintaining your apartment air conditioner by changing filters monthly and dusting the vent covers weekly.
For more information on Bellamay Grand, give us a call or stop by our office. If you are not yet a resident, make sure to inquire about our upcoming leasing specials.