Roommate Living in Your Rental Apartment in Gainesville, Florida
No matter who it is, living with a roommate can be tricky. If you aren’t already living with your roommate, If you have just teamed up with a new roommate, call for a meeting before you move in together and talk about some rules that you both can agree upon. Ask yourself these questions and openly discuss them with your future roommate to avoid miscommunication in the months and years ahead:
- Will you be getting or do you have any pets? Who will take care of the pet?
- Are you a smoker?
- How late and how often will you be having company?
- What furniture will you be bringing to your rental apartment in Gainesville, Florida?
- How will the bills be divided?
- Who will send in payment for the bills?
- When do you normally wake up on weekdays and weekends?
- Who will take the garbage out?
- Who will be doing the dishes?
At Bellamay Grand, we know that you and your future roommate can agree on one thing – our community is a great place to live. We provide our residents a choice of four spacious floor plans, from one bedroom apartments to three bedroom apartments. Each residence has abundant storage in the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and common spaces. For more information on how Bellamay Grand can accommodate you and your roommate, please give our office a call.