Other Ways to Save Money When You Rent an Apartment in Gainesville, FL
There are plenty of simple ways to save money, time, and energy every day. We are all always looking for practical ways to cut our spending without sacrificing our lifestyle.
Some ways you can save time and money include:
- Try to drink water (especially chilled tap water) more often, instead of luxury coffee drinks or sodas. Not only is water healthier, but it is cheaper. Keep a stainless steel bottle for refills, and you’ll be set.
- Browse weekly ads for sales and plan your meals around the best deals.
- If you know you’ll use it, buy in bulk whenever this gives you a discount.
- Streamline your monthly bills and cut down any unnecessary expenses, like premium cable if you don’t watch much TV or a phone line if you only use your cell phone.
- Put shampoos and conditioners into pump bottles to cut down on the amount of product you use. You’ll hardly notice a difference, but using only one or two pumps per shower will save you a bundle!
Each Bellamay Grand apartment in Gainesville, FL already comes designed with one of three color schemes. Once you move in, you’ll save money in decorating costs because our apartments are ready-made with an existing home-like feel.
In addition to luxurious details and stylish colors, Bellamay Grand offers a variety of leasing options as a way to accommodate every tenant’s needs. For more information on our leasing options and upcoming rental specials, don’t hesitate to contact our community staff.