Save Money on the Groceries You Bring Home to Your Apartment in Gainesville
Beyond clipping coupons, there are other ways to save on your grocery bills. Read on to discover some clever ways to cut costs while you shop.
- Invest in a shredder and shred your own cheese. It is easier than you think and there is just something better about freshly grated cheese.
- Make a list before you go shopping. No matter how hungry you are, stick to the list.
- Mix your own drinks. Buy powdered mixes instead of bottled and canned drinks.
- Heat up “fast food” at home. Your apartment in Gainesville has an oven that’s perfect for heating up frozen pre-cooked foods, like chicken fingers and cheese sticks.
- Freeze it. Buy fresh meats in bulk and freeze them in individual portions.
Another way to save money is to become one of our loyal residents. At Bellamay Grand, we offer luxury apartment living with monthyly move-in leasing specials. If you are searching for a Gainesville home, we invite you to tour our community. Simply give our office a call or stop by for a community tour.