Saving Money on Laundry at your Apartment in Gainesville
If you watch your pennies, your dollars will watch themselves. Unfortunately some costs can’t be avoided – like the cost of doing laundry. Luckily there are ways to modify your laundry routine and save some money at the same time.
At Bellamay Grand, our staff is committed to helping our residents get the most out of their community experience, so with that in mind, the following are some tips on how to cut that laundry budget:
- Only wash laundry in full loads.
- Cut dryer sheets in half.
- Use a little bit less detergent.
- Stock up on supplies when they are on sale. Your Bellamay Grand apartment in Gainesville has plenty of storage space for extra laundry supplies and more.
- Clean the lint trap after every load, as dryers are most effective when the lint trap is clean.
- Pre-treat stains by applying a little detergent or stain remover on them before you toss stained items in the laundry basket. By the time you’re ready to do laundry, the pre-treated stains will come out a lot easier and you’ll avoid the need to wash items several times to get stains out.
Even when it comes to something as simple as laundry, making a few changes can have a substantial impact on your budget each week. Our community is proud to offer full-sized laundry hook ups in all apartment layouts in our Gainesville community, so you’ll never have to worry about sending your laundry out to a service or overpaying at a laundromat. For more information on our laundry hook-ups, as well as any of the other convenient amenities you receive when you live at Bellamay Grand, contact us today.