Simplify Your Gainesville, Florida Apartments by De-Cluttering
According to the Pareto Principle, we use 20 percent of our things, 80 percent of the time. What this statistic means is that, chances are, you probably can kindly part with a good deal of the other 80 percent of your things.
Each of our Gainesville, Florida apartments have adequate storage throughout the residences; yet there’s no need to store things you no longer have a use for. Ask yourself these questions when purging items in your closets:
- Have I used this within the last year?
- When was the last time I used this?
- Would it be easier to rent this item for a special occasion?
- Does this item hold sentimental importance?
- Will I regret letting it go?
- Am I keeping it because other people think I should?
- Would it feel good to let this item go?
After taking a few weekends to sort through your belongings and get rid of clutter, your already spacious floor plan at Bellamay Grand will feel even more open and roomy. If you are not yet a resident of Bellamay Grand, we invite you to stop by for more information about our community, floor plans, and amenities.