Noticing an Under-the-Weather Dog in Your Luxury Apartment in Gainesville, Florida
Even if you’re a responsible dog owner and take your canine in for regular check-ups at the vet, there is still a possibility of your dog getting sick. However, you shouldn’t worry about not being able to notice your pooch’s sickness, as there are many clear signs that your furry friend is under the weather. Some of these symptoms include:
- Excessive diarrhea and/or vomiting. This is usually a reaction to something the dog ate and nothing to worry about, but if it continues for more than a day, it may be a sign that your pup has fallen ill.
- Discolored urine can also be a sign that your dog may have a certain kidney or bladder disorder. Urine should normally be clear yellow, so if you notice another color or no color at all, you should take your dog to the vet. Also, too frequent or infrequent urination may be another sign your dog has a kidney problem.
- Increased water consumption, which could be a sign of diabetes.
- A warm, dry nose. This could simply mean your dog is dehydrated and needs water or could be a sign of an illness. The nose should normally be cold and wet.
- Decreased activity. Some dogs are naturally lazy and aren’t very active. But if you notice your dog has been significantly less active all of a sudden, this may be a sign of illness.
- Breathing difficulty or excessive panting may also be a sign of respiratory disorder or some form of cancer.
All of these signs are easily recognizable and require immediate attention. If you notice these symptoms in your dog in your luxury apartment in Gainesville, Florida, you should contact your veterinarian immediately.
Bellamay Grand offers pet-friendly units for dog owners. For more information on size and breed restrictions, please call our office.