Rental Apartment in Gainesville, Florida with Walk-In Closets
Upon moving into our Bellamay Grand community, you may find yourself with too much storage space. How is this possible? Each of our four floor plans has linen closets in every bathroom, spacious pantry storage, and walk-in closets in most bedrooms.
Here are suggestions on how to organize the abundant storage space in each Bellamay Grand rental apartment in Gainesville, Florida.
- Use the parallel sides of the three-bedroom’s master walk-in to create a his-and-her closet space.
- Fill a spare bedroom’s closet with your off-season wardrobe. When the correct weather ushers in, spend a weekend afternoon switching closets.
- Organize your pantry in these sections: breakfast, canned goods, easy meals, and snacks.
- Turn an extra bedroom into an office or hobby room and dedicate the room’s closet to the room’s usage.
- If you get guests often, try to reserve the closet space for your visitors only. Stock with extra linens, towels, and toiletries for their stay.
If you are looking around the Gainesville area for a community to call your own, we invite you to stop by our Bellamay Grand Apartments. In addition to abundant storage, our community boasts a choice of four floor plans and three neutral, color-coordinated designs. Simply give our office a call to figure out the most convenient time to stop by our community.