Gainesville Apartments & Water Conservation
At Bellamay Grand Apartment Homes, we do what we can as a community to conserve water throughout all seasons of the year. As a maintenance staff, we take precautions to not be wasteful with water, electricity, and other resources.
Let’s unite together and make efforts toward conservation at our Gainesville apartments. There are simple changes you can make that will make a difference. Here are just a few suggestions to keep the environment and water conservation a priority.
- Every drop counts. If there is a slow drip or leak in your home, call our maintenance staff to inform us.
- Don’t use running water to thaw food. Instead, try your microwave’s defrost option.
- Choose the correct size pots for cooking. Larger pots might require more cooking water than is necessary.
- If you drink tap water, keep a pitcher in the refrigerator. It will be cool to drink and you won’t need run the tap longer for cool water.
- Cut back on your shower time by a few minutes and you’ll save big in water energy.
- Turn off the water while shaving and brushing your teeth.
If you have any other suggestions on how our community can better save water, let us know. Give our office a call and share your thoughts. Also, if you have any friends who would like to live at Bellamay Grand, send them to our leasing office for more information.